WE competition Glock trigger.

Qlimax

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to disassemble the lower on a G17 to install a WE competition trigger (SAI).

I've had a look on the net but there's only part videos not full ones :-(.

Any help would be appreciated.

if its anything like the TM, which it should be:

remove slide,

remove front slide rail and triger spring,

pull hammer assembly out a little, enough to unhook the trigger bar that runs from trigger to hammer by rotating the hammer forward towards the muzzle ( be carefull of the small spring and loose bit of the hammer)

and then it should all just pull out with the trigger bar attached to the trigger, the safety may need presing so it fits.

The trigger bar can then be removed. its just a small pin.

i seem to remember a you tube vid called La Zouch? [edit] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgX2Vln1T55u-45t4yFGwd14dxp1gBB4K

• Supporters

if its anything like the TM, which it should be:

remove slide,

remove front slide rail and triger spring,

pull hammer assembly out a little, enough to unhook the trigger bar that runs from trigger to hammer by rotating the hammer forward towards the muzzle ( be carefull of the small spring and loose bit of the hammer)

and then it should all just pull out with the trigger bar attached to the trigger, the safety may need presing so it fits.

The trigger bar can then be removed. its just a small pin.

i seem to remember a you tube vid called La Zouch? [edit] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgX2Vln1T55u-45t4yFGwd14dxp1gBB4K

thanks mate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.