some question on some addations

skillfulmmd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys and gals,

Looking to get some advice on a few potential purchases for my magpul PTS Masada.

Would the following trigger fit?

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/speed-m4-standard-trigger-b

if not can you recommend something similar.

I was looking to get some more PMAGS but didn't know if the following would fit: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/magpul-pts-pmag-20-mid-cap-aeg-magazine-de-m16-type-70rd

And what is a good 14mm Clockwise suppressor as I currently have one on an adapter and it is very unreliable.

And on separate note I can't seem to find a holster for my TM XDM.40 can anyone point to a site selling them?

Thanks in advance,

• Root Admin

Dunno about the rest, but for flash hiders in CW I'd look overseas as the selection here is very limited. It's all based upon your own taste so me recommending a particular flash hider would be silly.

Check out Airsoft Peak and Emperion Airsoft as they have a fair few flash hiders in CW, but really it's just about some intense Googling to find one that you like.

How much are you looking to spend on a holster and which kind do you want? IMI ones are about £30 each and readily available on eBay.

Dunno about the rest, but for flash hiders in CW I'd look overseas as the selection here is very limited. It's all based upon your own taste so me recommending a particular flash hider would be silly.

Check out Airsoft Peak and Emperion Airsoft as they have a fair few flash hiders in CW, but really it's just about some intense Googling to find one that you like.

How much are you looking to spend on a holster and which kind do you want? IMI ones are about £30 each and readily available on eBay.

Not a problem I will take a look and see what I can find.

And in regards to a holster money isn't really an issue if it fits snugly in there I've always wanted a nice black-hawk Serpa one but I couldn't find one for the XDM.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.