SAS loadouts/clothing

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

RZA, well done for coming clean. I admire you for that. I'd lose the rank slides personally as I know a few people who would be up in arms against that.

What sort of time are you going with? I've been reading a book called Zero Six Bravo about a joint SAS/SBS operation venturing into Iraq to possibly get a conditional surrender from an armoured tank corps as it was assumed that they were demoralised and were on the run. Good book, but I digress.

They were sort of given free rein of what to wear in terms of camo, some opting for DDPM, others for American desert "chocolate chip?"camo etc. They seemed to stick with their issue webbing as plate carriers were too heavy to give you an idea of what they wore. If you want to go with the same gun as well, they used Diemaco C8 SFW (designated L119A1), based of an AR15 but supposedly more reliable or whatever. They're not available in airsoft as a whole gun as far as I'm aware, but you could build one with all the parts available to do so.

Hope this helps :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.