Evening to Night skirmish in Kent

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mods, please let me know if this isn't appropriate to post this here.......

I've decided to pull an evening / night event together at the local Airsoft site that I attend. (Apocalypse Airsoft in Kent)

Basically the idea was born out of me & a friend buying tracer units for our TM 416D Devrgu's. After testing the units with some tracer rounds (And watching a couple of night skirmishes on YouTube) we thought about how we'd like to 1) Test out our kit & light up each other with the tracer rounds & 2) Arrange something for those who have at some stage probably thought about the same idea!

Speaking to others we found that there was an appetite for people to test their kit (NVG / Tracer units & bb's) but ultimately have a bit of fun & skirmish on a summer evening & into the darkness.

So utilising the facilities at Apocalypse Airsoft, we've set up a date for an evening to night skirmish on Friday 26th June 2015.

The principle of the evening is:-

19:00 Safety Briefing

19:30 Game 1 Dusk commences

21:00 30 minutes break for hot / cold refreshments

21:30 Game 2 Dusk / Night game resumes
23:30 Endex

It's in it's infancy at the moment and we've asked the Marshals to scope the games out for us in advance for the 26th. The event will be going ahead and we're now into double figures bookings wise. If anyone would be interested in attending this event, I've set up a Facebook Event / Page under 'Night Skirmish' If you are interested, please join the event or feel free to drop me a message & I can tell you a little more about it.

Thanks in advance

Mike

NightSkirmish.ppt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.