Hey from Bristol!

Reedjh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys.

My names Jordan I'm from Bristol.

I got a P90 as a present one Christmas and used it for shooting targets for a while and made some upgrades (tightbore etc) but was invited along to a game by my cousin and his team and now I want to get into it as a hobby!

Since then I've been reading up on lots of upgrade threads etc from various sites and forums.

I have recently bought an m4 and am awaiting delivery of a Tokyo marui mk23 pistol.

I am an engineer so naturally I will be modding and upgrading anything I get my hands on. For the right price!

Pics of my load out to follow sometime soon!

• Supporters

Welcome

Howdy Jordan

You've got Bristol courts which is a CQB site, strike force that's just opened in gloucster which is CQB

Then there's black ops cribbs & portishead aswell

Team I'm on are going to strike force on may 10th

Howdy Jordan

You've got Bristol courts which is a CQB site, strike force that's just opened in gloucster which is CQB

Then there's black ops cribbs & portishead aswell

Team I'm on are going to strike force on may 10th

Yeah I've played at both Bristol courts and spartan near the airport and I much prefer CQB!

I never knew there was one in portishead so may have to check it out!

As for the one in Gloucester I have heard it is huge! Have you been?

Portishead is smaller than cribbs but to much cover

My mate went to Bristol courts & loved it so we're planning on going there after may 10th

Its our first time going to to strike force in Gloucester and its 52,000 sq ft from the write up, its an old industrial unit

Yeah mate I would recommend Bristol courts it's great fun, really close combat and the staff are great.

Everyone there is sound tbh!

I'm going on holiday for two weeks on the 6th may so after I get back I hope my cousin is up for some 'pew pew pew' when I'm back!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.