Hueys.co.uk

Esoterick

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

This was a couple of months ago but I thought it was worth writing up anyway. My mate sang their praises equally when I started talking about them, they were originally recommended by someone on here then my friend got tropic MC trousers from them which made me look them up again.

The only thing they didn't have to complete my loadout were the OPS trousers which were out of stock.

I dropped them an email at midnight on friday asking when they were getting stock back in, get an email from Matt at Hueys on the Saturday morning saying they are putting in an order and asking if i'd like a pair of trousers added. I asked him to order them for me and then asked about combining it with the rest of my order and was told I can either order the rest now and the trousers later with free postage on the latter or wait and get it all in one go, with the risk some other stuff may go out of stock by that point.

Basically the service I got was excellent and really to the point. Every time I asked Matt a question he would get back to me within hours regardless of whether or not it was a weekday or the weekend.

Although the kit they sell is more expensive than some of their rivals the build quality difference is instantly noticeable. If you have the money and quality is a priority i'd recommend Huey's without question.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.