How good is my gun build?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I can tell your going to be my favourite moderator! xD

Still, £90 posted doesnt sound too bad, but the gun is quite practically in bits. And despite the guy screwing me over, i opened up the gearbox in an attempt to fix it. after telling him, he said, and i quote "If you think your going to give me back my m4 YOU broke, even after opening a £160 gearbox, im well within my rights to refuse."

Im still pretty pissed about this douche taking the high ground and not owning up to it. Granted it's my own fault on a number of areas:

Didnt check to see the gun actually fired; granted it dry fired, but isn't enough proof.

It was a swap in the middle of the night...-.-

But in fairness, i dont see much of a hard issue, considering all i need is a new piston/set of piston teeth and possibly a new hopup system. My brother is thinking of getting one of those cheap £30 gearboxes online n swapping over parts from the Lonex, but im not sure if it's worth the trade off if the piston parts are cheaper to replace. Then again, i know next to nothing about AEG's or gearboxes (though I am learning pretty quickly)

Either way, Everyone who reads the thread has the mofo's name; so don't be surprised if you see him tryna hock off a "Custom M249"

Live and learn, it's only money.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.