Saving custom keyconfigs on steam games?

two_zero

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So man question is, is there any way I can save a custom keyconfig in a steam game (TF2 more specifically), other than saving it directly in the config? ea, that I can save it so I say can switch between my custom one and the default without having to remap every key every time I want to switch to the custom one?

The problem is that I am running a custom layout rather than the standard qwerty layout on my keyboard at home.. meaning I have to remap every key on my keyboard every time I get a new game. That in it self is no problem, but now I find myself only having access to another persons computer during a few weeks, and when I opened TF2, the settings seams to be saved on steam, meaning the keyconfig is one that is meant for my custom layout. I could just reverse to default, but that means when I get home I have to remap every key again, and this will happen every time.

Guess I could just make a separate account since I mainly play TF, that is free (shame I wont be able to use my favorite weapon thou, but ohwell!), but it would be great to find a solution as well^^

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.