LJairsoftShack

Chester Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi I'm just wondering who plays airsoft around Chester like at alpha 55 and such as looking to increse my volume of play

I play Alpha with my lad when I can, good site which has improved a lot over past couple of years, games every Sat and Sun (and odd Fri night games too now) they have an active facebook page too with loads of pics etc. Good mix of players and ages too. :)

Hi sorry for the late reply, I have played alpha to in the past and they are great, my issue is the lad I used to play with now can't play so much due to family commitments and I do not drive so am unable to get to games. So am looking for a potential car share to and from the site.

I play at Shock & Awe quality site, great staff and great bunch of regulars

Hi sorry for the late reply, I have played alpha to in the past and they are great, my issue is the lad I used to play with now can't play so much due to family commitments and I do not drive so am unable to get to games. So am looking for a potential car share to and from the site.

Ah right, take it you live in Chester then? Yeah Alpha isn't easy to get to by public transport, taxi from Flint station is the only real option and even then you need to know where it is as the driver won't. We drive from Prestatyn via Flint so wouldn't be difficult to give you a lift from the station but due to work I can't get there too often, and its usually pretty much last minute I can commit to go tbh.

Would like to get to Shock and Awe too as its closer to home for me but Sundays are out for me unfortunately.

OP, suggest you look up Alpha 55's Facebook page and ask on there, several come from Chester/Wirral area so should be possible to sort a lift.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.