WE p226 loading nozzle replacement

TheGrover

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well, perhaps its my own fault for buying a WE, or maybe I missed a bit of lube, but the loading nozzle of my sidearm has snapped, making it near enough unusable.

Does anyone know of any upgrade loading nozzles compatible with the WE line of 22x's or will i have to replace it with a WE part and wait for it to break again?

Also, is there a guide anywhere on BBU disassembly so that i dont damage anything?

Thanks

• Supporters

Hello,

Yea, WE, IMO, makes cheap primaries amd decent sidearms. I currently have 2 pistols, both WE; a Gen 4 G17 and a P226, same as you. I have taken apart the P226 a couple of times, so I could maybe help you with that. I had the same problem with my G17 when I first got it (except you knew what the problem was...). Some airsoft sites have them, mine did... If you are a regular at any sites, email them and ask to see if they have or can get a spare. Other than that, look around. There is bound to be something out there that would work. Ive put around 1000 rounds through my P226, and it works fine. It probably broke because you filled a mag with too many bbs and rammed it up into the gun, i think thats what. i must have done to my G17.

• Supporters

Yeap, that should be all you need. The TM looks identical on the inside to the WE. One thing, there are important internal parts on that gas unit, make sure you transfer them over.

Ive replaced it with a WE part, asking around i couldnt find any aftermarket parts, but i think filling the mag too much might be the original problem

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.