black ops cribbs xmas game

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yesterdays xmas game (21st) was a hoot, certainly had some fun until I got shot by a team member, so I took it as an enemy hit and started back to the safe zone, I get tagged again 5 times on both arse cheeks, the bloke realised I was out and said "sorry, my bad) pmsl

In the afternoon, I was Santa (that was my costume for the day anyway) I was held hostage by the blue team

As 2 of my captors were busy getting through a hole in the fence, I took my chance, walked away then legged it back to my team, it was safe to say that no one expected it in the 1st few minutes and were stunned in what to do

My team saw me legging it and said it was hilarious to see a red streak just running :)

The last game saw me putting a present in at 5 objectives which we completed within about 10 minutes with next to no resistance as both sides were heavily engaged elsewhere

Both sides did brilliantly and I will always say 'expect the unexpected' never give a hostage an inch and always maintain control of them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.