G&P m14 DMR recon

Hutton

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thinking of buying the Dmr recon by G&P, I was wondering if anyone has owned one or seen one in action. Is it good in all round play (eg/ conventional fighting in woodland areas and CQB environments, I like the m14 styled rifles and this one seems to be a more modern version, what are your views on it? I've found it for 220 online so far

Here's a picture of one kitted up

post-4862-0-31512200-1417087513_thumb.jpg

As an owner of one myself I can confirm it's well worth the money. I'd personally try pick one up with the A-TACS body or Multicam body as they look orgasmic. However they're more expensive and hard to find in stock so go for a OD Green one or black as their tan looks rather too bright (for my liking).

Performance wise, superb however the standard hop up could be better. Unfortunately, there is very little in the way of upgrade parts being a version 7 gearbox. However it's incredibly quiet, well shimmed and even has a nice G&P M120 high speed motor inside.

The trigger contacts are on the outside of the gearbox meaning installing a MOSFET is dead easy. Any more questions. Throw them my way and I'll answer no problemo.

P.S: You've pictured a "Scout" model with what looks like the CYMA rail system on top. The "Recon" has built in rails on the side and bottom.

post-9528-0-30730600-1417112440_thumb.jpg

As an owner of one myself I can confirm it's well worth the money. I'd personally try pick one up with the A-TACS body or Multicam body as they look orgasmic. However they're more expensive and hard to find in stock so go for a OD Green one or black as their tan looks rather too bright (for my liking).

Performance wise, superb however the standard hop up could be better. Unfortunately, there is very little in the way of upgrade parts being a version 7 gearbox. However it's incredibly quiet, well shimmed and even has a nice G&P M120 high speed motor inside.

The trigger contacts are on the outside of the gearbox meaning installing a MOSFET is dead easy. Any more questions. Throw them my way and I'll answer no problemo.

P.S: You've pictured a "Scout" model with what looks like the CYMA rail system on top. The "Recon" has built in rails on the side and bottom.

What price did you get it for? Or have you seen them cheaper than £239.99

What price did you get it for? Or have you seen them cheaper than £239.99

Got it on sale wayyy back however I can't recall the website. Might of been FirePatrol or FireBase I'm not sure. Avoid buying from Asia or out of the UK. It'll never get through customs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.