Buying rifs from Hong Kong

straffham

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

speak to mad badger airsoft mate they do all the work for you importing wise they will quote you aswell,if you do want to go down the route of doing it yourself make sure they right your phone number and ukara number on the box,vat will be put on the price of the gun at 20% then their will be a certain percentage for custom charges then a courier charge of around £8-£20.

Just emailed madbadger, their supplier UNCompany has the Spectre in stock so asked for quote with 3 spare 50rd mags, total of $155 before shipping, VAT, customs, courier charges so will see what they come back with.

• Supporters

Dear old UNCompany - whose CEO must have shares in their fav courier or something because those RIF carrying fellows will receive the instruction "deliver this parcel to the customer" but will hear "bend the customer over and don't use lube"...

Dear old UNCompany - whose CEO must have shares in their fav courier or something because those RIF carrying fellows will receive the instruction "deliver this parcel to the customer" but will hear "bend the customer over and don't use lube"...

Hmmm, worrying, ah well its fair to say I've not used either company but reading their blurb MB get weekly deliveries from UNC, then send them out from their UK base, which is kinda making me think they will also try the bend over routine with double postage whammy? I'm kinda expecting my response (if I get one) to be "HOW F*##*G MUCH?!!" I don't mind paying a little extra if delivery, VAT and customs are dealt with at a stroke, not to mention effectively its being posted within the Uk. I'm not holding my breath but I will update when I get a reply. (Also mentioned this forum in the vain hope it makes them be nice lol!)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.