E&L ak47, i'm going to explode!

Gargamel

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

You could attempt to use google translate to speak to them in Polish (assuming you do not speak Polish) - as far as i know gunfire.pl do not have any good English speakers on staff, unlike taiwangun, so they may well not have anyone who can speak your native language either.

There is a knack to getting the best out of google translate - use punctuation to divide ideas up into small chunks; try not to use idioms; use two tabs so you can run whatever it spits out back through to check that it says roughly what you mean.

We have a couple of Polish members so you could ask one/both of them to translate for you, or perhaps phone gunfire - Namaco is one of them but i have forgotten the other.

I got email today that i can send the gun back and i will get a refund.

I'll believe when it will actualy happen but it looks like the issue will be solved.

So now i'm back at the beginning. What gun to buy? Should i stick with E&L or go to LCT for an AK? i need full metal AEG for home shooting and airsoft fights. I already have an Ak stick battery and one extra LCT magazine so i should go for another AK. But now i'm not so sure about E&L anymore despite it has better insides as people say.

Any suggestions? Still E&L, maybe a different model or pay more for LCT?

• Supporters

Well, score 1 for gunfire.pl customer service then! I was expecting some argument from them at least...

As for which gun to get now... I do not know exactly what you want - what do you think of the gun you have? If it had not been broken, would you be happy with it?

Do you want a gun which is good enough to skirmish and looks great, straight out of the box? Or do you want a gun which shoots very well?

If the latter, no matter which AK you buy, be it E&L, LCT, VFC, NPO «AEG», CYMA, or D-Boys/Boyi, you will need to either upgrade the internals yourself, or have a gun tech do it for you. That may affect your decision on how much to spend on the base gun, because you could buy an LCT body kit and fit it with the internals of your choice, or buy a steel bodied D-Boys and replace all the internals and refinish any woodwork - that would be my choice, but i) I already know which parts to fit for maximum effectiveness per pound/dollar/euro spent and ii) I would build it myself, so the cost would not be so high...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.