Whats your FPS and your distance in Feet?

jay83

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

This is the best documented shot I've ever seen:

I read through the forums and said something about 190m being acheived. That is madness and better than most air rifles. how much more do .66 hurt as well? and working it out as he said he bought 12,000 from an industrial firm that makes them better than bbbasterd or whatever. Anyway hes selling them for $0.25 each and working it out he said for his bulk order he is making a few cents off of each one. I reckon he bought them for $0.20 so he spent $2400 on them....

Realistically your not going to notice a much greater sting i wouldnt imagine given med etc.

I also wouldnt mind betting he paid no more that 10-15cents each for them, which whilst still alot he will make that back, there is a lot of love for him on that forum so i dont think they will be available for long.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.