G&G cm16 carbine (good first gun!)

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

each for their own, would much rather spend money on magpul and that lot, but then again, I HATE the normal stock. A quick update.

Performed flawlessly, shot about 5k rounds plus, seriously good, last game I legit got 100+ kills, brilliant. Starting to upgrade it. Next week will be hop up, what does everyone recommend for hop upgrades?

I got it used so it was the same price as a new CM16, It was mint condition. I only wanted the external shell, I had it in my head i wanted to build my own gun.

Haha, I've had it 6 weeks now and it's yet to make it to a skirmish! Maybe next week..

I got it used so it was the same price as a new CM16, It was mint condition. I only wanted the external shell, I had it in my head i wanted to build my own gun.

Haha, I've had it 6 weeks now and it's yet to make it to a skirmish! Maybe next week..

sounds like a bargain. I believe you effectively got a metal CM16 for the price of a normal one. Well done to you :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.