My first aeg

Joshb1612
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cool first gun!

The two tone thou isn't legal, being blue and covering less than half the gun. Thou both legally and ethnically this is the fault of the seller, not you.

• Supporters

Get yourself along to a few airsoft days - as soon as you can say that you are an airsofter, it is not illegal for you to "manufacture a Realistic Imitation Firearm", which is the legal term for altering/removing the two tone of an Imitation Firearm. TBH, SRC M4's don't have a good reputation. They are much better for G36's. For a M4 1st AEG, a G&G Combat Machine CM16 is the way to go. If you go to Zero One for it, they will two tone it for free and also give you a voucher for a free skirmish day at a variety of sites. Or ProAirsoftSupplies have them with clear body parts, which you can spray inside so that any scratches in black paint on the outside don't show.

Best bet is to send that back for a refund before you put any marks on it :)

Thank for the advice Ian! I do see a lot of starters on this forum using the combat machine. I've had this gun for a couple of months now so I don't think I'll be able to return it. I'm gonna be going to a skirmish within the next couple of weeks, just waiting for the guys I'm starting with to get all their gear together! I was looking at the G&G M4 series last night, and once I'm UKARA certified that's what I'll probably be looking at as my first RIF.

I'd would swap back to the original flashhider if I was you. This means if anything WOULD arises, which it is unlikely to, there is nothing that you can be blamed for.

Archived