G&G Warrenty

Mike1971
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a G&G CM16 L that I got in may of this year.

The small Tamya conectors on the battery keep coming apart.

I'm not swinging it round like a loon or running with it swinging from its sling.

It did this during a skirmish last weekend(three dam times), Then I ended up getting zapped by a guy with a springer shotty, I took my hit( all three of them!). and went to reconnect my battery again!!!

The questions i have are:-

1. If I put a deans connector on will I invalidate the warrenty?

2. Should I send it back to Zero one?

3 why the hell do they fit crappy tamiya conectors when deans are so much better !!!?

Tamiya Connectors are used because they are a more common connector. Is the little lever on the gun side connector damaged or the notch on the battery side worn? Tamiya connectors are usually quite secure so if you're definitely pushing the 2 ends until they click together one connector or the other may be damaged. If it's the battery one, it's possible you might be able to replace the connector. If its the gun connector that's damaged, you should probably ask zero-one if they can replace it or possibly change it to deans if you prefer. They will know what's covered by the warranty.

Archived