Condor operator plate carrier..

Big Joe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As a starting plate carrier, I was thinking about one of these. Pick them up for about £70ish, watched a few reviews and seem pretty good.

Just wondered what you guys thought of them, have a little bit of time to decide. Also I don't want to spend £100+ on my first one, I want to have a feel what they're like first.

• Supporters

They were good enough for the sas to use when they needed a multicam carrier in a hurry ;)

• Supporters

Should take plenty of abuse, although I've never used one myself

I have two Trojan Tactical genuine MultiCam mag pouches and I also bought four BLACKHAWK! STRIKE pouches that were used on 4 tours of Afghanistan second hand off eBay. I think when I've got some more money I'm saving up for a proper woodland loadout and going for a Condor A-TACS FG PC.

If it's good enough for real steel operators then it's good for me!

The great thing about investing in the proper stuff is that you know it's always going to be quality kit and gonna last you a while.

Don't have one myself but that sounds great if especially special forces used them. Smaller things can be replaced easily but grab a real nice plate carrier and you will thank yourself for it later - you don't have to worry about it giving up and breaking on you during a skirmish etc.

EDIT: The ATACS Plate Carrier I mentioned is an Operator plate carrier :)

Archived