Opinions needed on VFC HK417

airsoftwarrior147
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On so I've got to the point in airsoft were I need more from my gun as the one I have now (for sale *hint**hint*) is not performing we'll enough and is creating lots of issues I'm selling my guns to fund a new purchase so I want owners/people who've used them opinions on the vfc hk417

Many thanks

Joe

Had a go with one before. Mags are extremely chunky as they're 7.62 styled. The shorter version is about the size of a standard M4, and the controls are pretty standard as well. The standard ris system feels pretty good as well. I can't comment on performance as the one I held was a skirmish shop demo model.

Mags are fairly expensive compared to standard M4, MP5, G36 and AK ones. Mag pouches are mainly made by a couple of companies- Bulle, Begadi, Tactical Tailor and WAS- good news is that all 4 make them very well. Bad news is that all of them bar the Bulle ones are a lot more expensive than their 5.56 pouches, and the Bulle ones aren't that common- even when you do find them they're only shingles.

• Supporters

Im lost with what your asking here but from experience from the VFC HK417 is the selector gets stuck after a while so when put into full auto it'll stick on that it won't go on to safe or anything just stays on fu auto and found on its own it'll click back through into semi or safe.

Simple problem to fix.

I own one..... And love it! Yes the selector switch is a little frustrating sometimes, but it's small beans really.

The mags are on the large side.... But honestly, they are a great gun! It fits lots of roles and I even manage cqb with it.

The hop up works well, and it's got some serious range on it. I use .25 bb's and they work fine.

• Supporters

I've edited the title to bring it in line with forum requirements, ie clear and understandable.

Archived