Sound amplifier?

Scott M
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for some advice. I am wanting to buy an add on for my rifle to make the sound when firing amplified. Some people might think this is stupid, the less sound the better, but I find the louder sound is more intimadating haha.

I have an G&G gc16 raider-l and have no idea which attachment fits and what is best. There's a player on my current site and his gun sounds superb, he said he has a "fire pig muzzle" so I'm looking for something like that, which fits my rifle.

Thanks in advance ;)

Hello mate, i have a Madbull Noveski, they are prob best amp you can buy. And they work amazing at making it louder and more crisp they have a cone inside that you can twist to change the sound. Only prob is, at woodland sites, as soon as your creeping about then you fire everyone knows where you are. So its a double edged sword. To be honest its more of a bad thing then a good thing, you dont really hear the sound when firing coz your in the moment but you notice it more when someone else has one near you and there firing.

Im going to change back to a silencer soon as i can get around to buying a nice one then also need new tightbore ect.

Defo worth having though for CQB if thats more your style.

Cheers guys for your help. The madbull kx3 looks the most popular so I think il give that a go. I know what you mean about giving your position away, but the adaptor isn't too expensive to try out. Just need to figure out if mines is ccw or cw lol. Mike do you have the same gun as me?

Archived