Questions on Two Guns

Pritchasaurus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I just wanted to know your thought on whether I should get AEG or an GBBR. If I was to get an AEG it would be a G&P M4A1 and If I where to get a GBBR it would be WE KAC PDW. All I want is a word or two about which you would get and why, also what type of gas works the best in the cold (I know I should use gas in the winter but I want to know which works best).

Thanks

GBBR = more maintenance and more expensive mags- mags are also limited to a 30rnd capacity so if you're used to using high/mid caps you'd have to get used to them. Of course the maintenance and mag expense aren't too bad if you can already care for gas guns, and you can afford a few £30 mags.

not to mention GBB often do not work in cold, and once the mags start leaking they can be a real pain. and carrying gas with you to site, and reloading can be a pain.. which you will be doing a lot of due to the low caps!

as for gas.. well.. propane is the cheapest and most likely to work in the cold, but not all GBB can handle it and you will have to add the oil your self.

I use GBB for sidearm, great fun to play with.. but too much hassle for primary. I think many does just this for the very same reason.

Archived