Newbie!

Jellybaby
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

they should do, as they look to be a stanag mag, but i would need to see one to be 100% sure.

i have 2 G&G hi caps (one came with my gun, i bought the other from zero one) the other 6 are JP hi caps (i bought 3 off them off ebay for £30 iirc)

they should do, as they look to be a stanag mag, but i would need to see one to be 100% sure.

i have 2 G&G hi caps (one came with my gun, i bought the other from zero one) the other 6 are JP hi caps (i bought 3 off them off ebay for £30 iirc)

8 mags lol

Yeah, found the G&G one on Zero one so i'll get one off there. Not too sure if i'll need any more yet, depends how trigger happy i get. lol.

Now to find some cheap pouches etc to wear!

• Supporters

8 mags lol

Yeah, found the G&G one on Zero one so i'll get one off there. Not too sure if i'll need any more yet, depends how trigger happy i get. lol.

Now to find some cheap pouches etc to wear!

I only ever use a max off 4 (as my vest only has 3 rifle mag pouches) but if you are going to war, bring lots of ammo ;)

But for most instances 1 or 2 is enough with hi caps, if your doing short games. If your doing an all day game, then 3 or 4 with a bb bag

I use a usmc style cross draw vest with a dump pouch, it's cheap and works for me :)

I only ever use a max off 4 (as my vest only has 3 rifle mag pouches) but if you are going to war, bring lots of ammo ;)

But for most instances 1 or 2 is enough with hi caps, if your doing short games. If your doing an all day game, then 3 or 4 with a bb bag

I use a usmc style cross draw vest with a dump pouch, it's cheap and works for me :)

Ah ok i'll take 2 mags, one in the gun, one spare, but also take a bag of bb's a refill mid game if I need to, if I do then that will tell me I obviously need another one.

Where's a good place to get clothing? Want to get a vest, gloves, and head stuff preferably all from the same place...

Archived