New site & retail in Colchester.

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The people who run Hanger 39 surplus and equipment in Colchester town centre have decided to begin stocking airsoft guns and airsoft-viable equipment (read that as all sorts of gear that we use).

They're also opening their own site on the Rowhedge Business Park in...(wait for it people not from Essex)...Fingrinhoe.

The site will be known as Bunker 39 and has been described as a "compound" which suggests an outdoor area with a CQB vibe to me. You're looking at roughly 10-15 minutes drive from the town centre and they're planning weekly games.

Their first shoot will be September 22nd, BYO-Kit and £5 walk-on to cover insurance. I believe people will be expected to help out a bit with moving stuff around etc but that's not something to cry over when you're paying a fiver for the day.

I have no more details as yet but will be dropping into Hanger 39 to have a chat with the guys about it in the next few days if I can.

Great news for anyone in the area. Certainly for me.

Keep checking back as I'll update where and when I can.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome news for me too... I live in Ipswich so pretty close for me! - Sounds great, I would of (if I didn't have to work this weekend) have popped down and helped move a few bits around... sounds like its going to be an awesome site! What with the AirsoftGB site too, Colchester is getting a lot of 'airsoft exposure' at the moment... its great!

For anyone else who is interested, the new site has a Facebook page here.

Can't wait to visit the site in the near future :)

Thanks for posting these details up Finius!

Archived