New to the forum

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey AF-UK

I was directed here by a commenter on a video of mine and thought i'd say hi to the community.

I've played airsoft for about three years now since i joined my Uni airsoft team (University of Derby Airsoft Team), and a couple of months ago i bought a GoPro Hero 3 to start filming some of the games i play.

With that in mind, i would really appreciate it if you gave my YouTube channel a gander, i try to make a mix of videos and any and all feedback on them is welcomed. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI9qIXu9AQQVBqJJy36xaXw

In terms of how i play, i used to be the team sniper with a King Arms Dragunov, i still have it with me but haven't used it in a while since it makes pretty dull gameplay to watch afterwards.

What i tend to do now is run and gun with my Real Sword type 97. I've got a very Blitzkrieg approach to airsoft so almost always surprise the other team when they get charged early on.

I'm thinking of going on a short tour of airsoft sites relatively near Derbyshire in order to add some variety since i pretty much know my local site inside out, so any recommendations of decent nearby sites would be much appreciated.

• Supporters

Ohaithar Dale.

Archived