Decisions, decisions.

Dan's Ark
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So browsing Airsoft World has gotten me tempted into buying some 49 round WE magazines for my TM G17, but I heard that WE magazines have problems with leaking. So I'm just asking for a bit of advice in buying some new magazines for my Glock, since I don't want to invest almost £40 for a new magazine to find that it leaks. (My current standard TM ones are all s*** and are not working properly.)

I know my WE Glock mag has been working fine, leak free and everything since I got it over a month or so ago.

You should speak to Ed though, he's got 4 I think and he's had them for a good whiles now and not had any problems.

I clean them often and lube them from time to time (Normally before and after a skirmish, along with the pistol's functioning parts.) I tend to vent most of the gas but leave some in (Since I was advised to do so.) The problem is the reset valve used for venting the gas doesn't reset as fast as it should, which means the magazines vent too much gas when fired. I've lubed the valves again there and the valves seem to be resetting properly, but the inlet valves on some of them are also leaking, which is annoying.

Archived