Which G36 should I get

Bottledtorment
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am new to airsoft and I am wondering which G36 to get as i have played on or two skirmishes with this gun and i found that i prefer it over other guns like the M4 (just my opinion no hate). I know many people in the forums are a lot more experienced with many brands like SRC and JG . I have around a £180 budget . What would you all consider the best G36 to get and by which brand. If it is any help I like to woodland skirmish rather than CQB but would like a gun which is suitable for both . Finally is the G36 to M4 conversion worth the £20 ?

Many thanks
Joe

i have never used JG because my local shop won't work on them because they are a chinese brand, SRC are a taiwanese brand whereas JG are chinese and the taiwanese make better guns hence ICS, so following that logic i would use an SRC over JG.

• Supporters

Get a JG (jing gong) if you can find one. If not get the SRC. The SRC has better externals but the JG is better inside.

A shop refusing to work on guns just because of where they come from? Not sure I see the point, they'd be missing out on a fair bit of money there. Not all chinese guns are bad, look at JG, CYMA and Real Sword etc, all chinese and not bad.

Okay then thank you. Also I know this is not really the area for it can you recommend any rigs and gloves for airsoft? Possibly in the British woodland camo patterns

Get a JG (jing gong) if you can find one. If not get the SRC. The SRC has better externals but the JG is better inside.

A shop refusing to work on guns just because of where they come from? Not sure I see the point, they'd be missing out on a fair bit of money there. Not all chinese guns are bad, look at JG, CYMA and Real Sword etc, all chinese and not bad.

it is fire support's policy about budget guns

Archived