Hardware help please?

Reedy2509
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I'm pretty new to airsoft but coming from a military background have always wanted to get into this sport/hobbie.

My problem is with a vast amount of weapon out there I'm struggling to choose a great brand for a reasonable price as I want to hit the ground running. As I said I'm after a decent rifle (m4 preferably) solely of metal construction that won't break the back. I've been looking at the sopmod m4 and love the recoil feature but the price is questionable.

To that end could anyone help me with a top 5 suggestion for the best m4's please, also lookin to get the p226 as I've used the realistic version and fell in love with it.

Many thanks

Carl

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Good manufacturers that spring to mind are G&G, G&P and Tokyo Marui, all have some really good M4's. Best thing to do is (Depending on where you live) get yourself in to an Airsoft shop and have a demo of some of them.

• Supporters

How much money have you got to spend?

Best m4's:

Tokyo marui recoil. look for the socom version, it takes normal batteries and is cheaper than the sopmod, whilst retaining the important features.

VFC

G&P

G&G

ICS

any of those are worth a look.

for a 226 check out WE and KWA.

Archived