L96 Cylinder Head

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My well l96 arrived today & was shooting fine, I went to remove the restrictor & it was a pain in the ass! The brass just fell off as I was trying to unscrew it so I had to drill it out after failed attempts at tapping a grove where my screwdriver could bite.

Finally got it out & discovered they have used loctite to hold it it.

I put the gun back together but not the head will not slide through where the bbs feed & into the correct place without a lot of force, I fired it a few times & the fps went from 204 to 404 but im worried that I have bent the nozzle while trying to get the restrictor out & that I will do damage to my gun if I keep using it like it is.

Is aspuk the only place that stocks these nozzles or are there other places? Also, would the nozzle from my mb10 fit a the one i need to replace?

The nozzle from your MB10 will not fit. The MB10 is not Type 96/APS2 compatible. The MB10 uses some weird combination of APS2 and VSR designs which make it useless for spare parts or upgrading. Better to just buy the new head from ASPUK.

thanks mate, I thought it looked a bit strange :P

I managed to straighten the bent one & it works better now, will still buy a new one though :)

Archived