Eye protection.

streetwise
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

cheers, and its really good at taking out the impact without being bulky, ad still allows communication, though lowers the volume a bit... though getting a camo balaclava proves more difficult than you would think... considering getting another m88 and camo painting it... dammit find it just after tis post, grr...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-SWAT-Style-2-Holes-Balaclava-Hood-Face-Mask-3-Colors-Black-OD-Flecktarn-/350667790746?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&var=&hash=item51a56dd99a

cheers, and its really good at taking out the impact without being bulky, ad still allows communication, though lowers the volume a bit... though getting a camo balaclava proves more difficult than you would think... considering getting another m88 and camo painting it...

If you ever come across any A-TACS AU camo balaclavas or scarves during your travels send a message my way! ... :)

• Supporters

If you have a look at Russian Federation gear you'll find a few different types of camo balaclavas. Bally's get too hot for me though - even 1/2 face neoprene gets uncomfortably sweaty and itchy.

tbh they are too hot for me, but then im not a heat person. mine is quite thin though and absorbs sweat and prevents it running into my eyes which is a big pain in those games that are all run run run... yea neoprene is just meh(have a half mask of that and never worn it to skirmish...)

• Supporters

for a gumshield I can't recommend highly enough the SISU 1.6mm mouth guard, if you want top and bottom you'll need to buy two of course.

I wear one for woodland now and I find it very comfortable, doesn't stop me drinking or talking (though obviously eating would be a bit grim). It's extremely low profile across the teeth and when fitted nicely you don't even really notice it's there.

for a gumshield I can't recommend highly enough the SISU 1.6mm mouth guard, if you want top and bottom you'll need to buy two of course.

I wear one for woodland now and I find it very comfortable, doesn't stop me drinking or talking (though obviously eating would be a bit grim). It's extremely low profile across the teeth and when fitted nicely you don't even really notice it's there.

Do you wear just the one, or two?

Archived