'Javelin Works'-Opinions?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've seen some relatively new guns pop out to local retailers recently,under the name Javelin works.Now,I've heard they're run by the same guys from classic army,so I;m expecting really nice externals but crap internals.

I've held one of their 'battle hardened' or something line of AKs,made of full stamped steel and wood,and felt much nicer than CYMA or DBOYS steel AKs.Not sure about performance,didn't get to shoot it.

I really liked the finish on it,but it was just some guy probably going over it with some steel wool and adding another 30£ to the price tag.

Anyway,what do the rest think of their guns?

http://www.javelinairsoftworks.com/content/

Looking at youtube comments,I see things like ''JG IS BETTER IT SHOOTS MORE FPS THIS SUCKS.'' or ''CYMA IS BETTER COS ITS CHEAPER AND SHOOTS BETTER ARRARARAR''

But since when are youtube comments are reliable source of opinions for airsoft?

since when were youtube comments a reliable source for ANYTHING?

Hanyway,I'm going to ze local store for some maintenance stuff,I;ll try one of them out in the small shooting range.

Looking at youtube comments,I see things like ''JG IS BETTER IT SHOOTS MORE FPS THIS SUCKS.'' or ''CYMA IS BETTER COS ITS CHEAPER AND SHOOTS BETTER ARRARARAR''

But since when are youtube comments are reliable source of opinions for airsoft?

since when were youtube comments a reliable source for ANYTHING?

Hanyway,I'm going to ze local store for some maintenance stuff,I;ll try one of them out in the small shooting range.

I try stay away from YouTube when it comes to airsoft reviews. Stick to the forums, they're the most reliable place to get information, rather than some 12 year old keyboard warrior on YouTube.

That being said, javelin works is a fairly popular brand in the USA. I haven't really seen many RIF' in the UK. They look like an ideal manufacture if you're starting airsoft.

Archived