Motorsport

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest PT247

I watch most of the main bike racing: BSB, WSB, MotoGP. Used to enjoy getting to the tracks and watching the club racing but now its mainly the BSB I actually go to watch. Not nearly as often as I'd like to tho.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a patient man, but this break is killing me.

Already done an entire F1 2012 season during this break just to get my F1 fix.

At least there was the MotoGP to keep me sane

• Supporters

Already done an entire F1 2012 season during this break just to get my F1 fix.

Likewise, got so bored I went out and finally bought the game. Having played a lot of racing games beforehand I think Im lucky as everything I've read suggests the difficulty gap between intermediate (ridiculously easy) and professional (too hard) hasnt effected me so much and I seem to be doing alright in the latter. Just started my second season with Sauber.

What platform?

I have it on PC, and I have to have it on professional otherwise I'm like 10 seconds ahead of 2nd place.

Even then I'm 3 seconds faster in qualifying in monaco... The AI dont really like street circuits.

• Supporters

Xbox, all my friends are 2 seconds off professional pace so its a pain having to play against people I dont know instead lol.

Yeah legendary is just too quick for me but intermediate is much too slow, just starting learning not to use abs- im getting there but sometimes I just cant think/react quick enough.

Archived