Is what I've bought what I think it is?

murph
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey folks,

I recently bought what I think is a KWA G18c, but when I got it out of its shipping packaging the box has only ASG logos on it. No KWA marks on the box anywhere. And where I think KWA marks should be on the gun have been painted over, as I'm not a UKARA member. So is what I've bought a real KWA...? From what I've seen on the internet the gun looks like a KWA, and it has the serial number on the bottom, it's something like (Three random letters) 911US.

Also, what the hell is ASG about? Do they make guns or just get licencing for them or what? Those guys confuse me...

Any help would be very much appreciated!

• Supporters

Simple answer, ASG rebrand KWA guns amongst others ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a ksc 18c

Compared to my kwa kp45, it feels very light and much less positive when racking the slide back. That said, when letting go on full auto it feels solid as a rock

Dont know if ksc is a cheaper kwa but dont care either.... Soon as someone sees the selector on the slide, they know they are in a work of pain!!!!

Archived