Custom spray jobs!

Grounded_Pilot
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone!

Thought we're missing a thread like this!

(Whoops! After another search I stumbled across a "gun camo" thread :S Sorry! Feel free to delete if necessary :))

I want to share some of my customised paint jobs I have done for myself and clients!

Sorry these first images aren't much good, my hi-def camera is away!

First up: My first ever spray job on a G36kv!

DSCF0066.jpg

Next up: My ASG Skorpion, with a "Red Scorpion" paint job :P

SP_A1172.jpg

SP_A1174.jpg

SP_A1175.jpg

Finally: The world's coolest two-tone job ever! Done for a friend :)

SP_A1176.jpg

SP_A1177.jpg

(Peпa means "Turnip" in Russian- which is my friend's skirmish nick-name!)

SP_A1178.jpg

What have you got? ;)

I think for my weapons I'll be using a water transfer print. Thinking of getting it from this place. They have a nice range of camo's available including A-TACS FG and AU!

Wow, that looks the bomb! Might need some snow though to fully camouflage!

i was trying to copy flektarn from a pic on the internet lol i now have a flektarn jacket and its not too bad apart from the lightest colour whicha is a pale green/gray but it needs to be much more green. il get the right colour (i make models and use acrylic paint in the airbrush) and redo the lightest colour

• 2 weeks later...

It's generally not very easy to do digital. It's all in the stencils! Then it takes time building up the layers - you select a base colour to spray the whole gun. Once the base colour is applied you give it time to dry then add some stencils. Then spray the next colour and repeat until you're done!

para1.jpg

3 colour: Black, dark grey and light grey

m4-omni.jpg

Lots of colours: OD, woodland green, dark brown, sand dune, black, khaki

ak1.jpg

2 Colours: khaki and OD (base gun was black anyway!)

It's generally not very easy to do digital. It's all in the stencils! Then it takes time building up the layers - you select a base colour to spray the whole gun. Once the base colour is applied you give it time to dry then add some stencils. Then spray the next colour and repeat until you're done!

para1.jpg

3 colour: Black, dark grey and light grey

m4-omni.jpg

Lots of colours: OD, woodland green, dark brown, sand dune, black, khaki

ak1.jpg

2 Colours: khaki and OD (base gun was black anyway!)

yeah i know its a bit tough i got an old gun i can practise on at the moment . just wondered if there was a simple way of doing digital. i have sucessfully done snakeskin camo but i have to experiment a bit with colours and stuff .. now i got a decent camera ill try and post some pics of the gun im starting tomo :)

Archived