My first gun

mr.e30
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was talking about airsoft for a while and wanting to get involved and my friend has decided he no longer wishes to continue and has given me his gun as a gift. Im not sure what kind it is, but its either an ICS or an SRC MP5.

It has an upgraded gearbox and needs some work. I need to buy a retractable stock, a couple of new batteries, maybe a hi cap mag or two and a fire mode selector. Other than that its fine and I love it, cant thank him enough.

246743_10151202303007148_772562228_n.jpg

He didnt actually buy it new man. He bought it very cheaply a few years back when he was airsofting a lot, it was broken and he repaired it and did it up a little so it never came with a box or anything like that. Is there any way I could find out what type it is?

I really cant thank him enough. Theyr almost 300 new. As I said he got it cheap and repaired it. Ordrring the bits tomorrow. Il make a lisg for people to see. Red dot sight is on it as my rear section is missing

Archived