Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bassistseb

New to airsoft, loadout help needed!

Ok, so i have been looking at getting into airsoft for ages (Yeah, about 3 years).

I have got a list of gear that i am planning on buying, and i would like to know if i am making any mistakes.

My loadout:

G&G Gr16 A2 (M16)

3x 300rd JG Hi-caps (A 450 hi cap is included with the gun)

Olive green shirt and trousers (Nothing fancy)

A second hand multicam vest, 3 M4 pouches (they each hold 2 mags) 2 dumppouches and a admin pouch (£20 for the vest and pouches, ahah, i love buying things second hand!)

Mesh face mask

Olive Gloves

Olive Balaclava

Also, a 'Zerooneairsoft' 'high performance 7.2v 3700mAh NiMH Large type battery' and smart charger.

So, is there anything wrong with my plans?

I am planning on going airsofting about once a month, but the odd backyard game here or there.

Thanks

Ok, so i have been looking at getting into airsoft for ages (Yeah, about 3 years).

I have got a list of gear that i am planning on buying, and i would like to know if i am making any mistakes.

My loadout:

G&G Gr16 A2 (M16)

3x 300rd JG Hi-caps (A 450 hi cap is included with the gun)

Olive green shirt and trousers (Nothing fancy)

A second hand multicam vest, 3 M4 pouches (they each hold 2 mags) 2 dumppouches and a admin pouch (£20 for the vest and pouches, ahah, i love buying things second hand!)

Mesh face mask

Olive Gloves

Olive Balaclava

Also, a 'Zerooneairsoft' 'high performance 7.2v 3700mAh NiMH Large type battery' and smart charger.

So, is there anything wrong with my plans?

I am planning on going airsofting about once a month, but the odd backyard game here or there.

Thanks

First off, forget the 7.2V Nihm. Despite the large mAh that's underpowered for the G&G - you want at least an 8.4V or, possibly go for a 7.4V Lipo.

You won't need two dump puches for 6 x M4 mags. One is more than enough. As for the rest, if you're sticking with OD BDU, why go for a Multicam vest. Sticking with OD will give you a very 70's style loadout. I've got a pic of my wife's ex-husband in 3 Para in 1970 dressed in all Olive plus an M16 whilst on deployment in the far east.