Carbine conversion kits

jabbyy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Heyy guys i love pistols and was looking at buying a carbine conversion kit so its a bit more comfortable when using for long games :)

I am currntly using a kjw p226 and ideally would like to stick with that however all the carbine conversion kits i've found have been for glocks: http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/APS-Airsoft...lack_AWK0Z.aspx

My question is, is there a carbine conversion kit for my kjw p226 as i dont want to pay out for a glock if theres a carbine conversion kit for the kjw p226 :)

I will be buying a glock if i have to though :D as i think carbine conversion kits look awesome :D

I'd doubt there is one for a P226. I think companies are manafacturing carbine conversion kits for Glock 18s because they're automatic, whereas a Sig P226 isn't, and I don't know how many people have a P226 and if they want it to become a carbine.

The company would have to know if there is a lot of people that want one for it for them to justify designing and manfacturing one, otherwise they're going to spend thousands of monies on this product that only a few people are going to buy.

I wish one of those Carbine Kits for a Glock would come with an extended magazine though because they're really expensive if I remember correctly and I think they are all out of stock.

• Supporters

I've not seen one for the 226 but there are a few for the glocks- FPG and hera arms ones as well as others.

There are also 1911 ones around- no idea where to find them though, sorry

• Supporters

I believe I've seen RS kits for the 226, not come across any airsoft ones myself.

They're all china made as well, and you don't tend to get a lot of that stuff stocked in the UK. If you've only been searching UK retailers that's probably why you're not finding much choice, HK stores are the way to go on this kind of thing. EBairsoft will probably have a fair few.

I've not seen one for the 226 but there are a few for the glocks- FPG and hera arms ones as well as others.

There are also 1911 ones around- no idea where to find them though, sorry

I've seen loads for the glocks and i know where to buy one from its just didnt want to buy a glock in order to have a conversion kit when i already have a perfectly working sidearm as it is :) thanks for the replies though

Also the conversion kits only gonna cost me £70 from a uk retailer they dont have black in stock atm they do have tan in stock though probably gonna wait it out for the black :D

Also i try very hard to avoid HK shops i would very much prefer to spend a little extra and get it from a uk retailer :)

Archived