Madbull 13" vtac battle rail

Wo1f
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm after a madbull Vikings tactical 13 inch battle rail but every shop in the uk I know about either doesnt sell them or is out of stock. Is it me or do most of the big names have thousands of items for sale and only about 30 in stock.. Any idea where I could get one? Thanks

• Supporters

It's a bit too gucci for UK retailers.

I'd imagine between WGCshop, Airsoft global, UNCompany and eHobby you'd be able to find one in HK pretty easily. It'll cost basically the same amount in the end, maybe even a quid or two cheaper (particularly if you take advantage of a certain service that WGC and UnCo offer).

Sadly wgc and unco don't stock it. What is this "service" you speak of lol? Il try ehobbyasia or redwolf. Just don't wanna get stung with customs. Thank for the reply :)

• Supporters

It's illegal unfortunately, so I can't post it publicly (nor do I condone or make use of it... of course...).

You will get stung with customs though, that's just a fact of importing these days. Very occasionally a small package might get through, but I'm talking 1 in 1000 here. Basically every purchase I've made in the last 2 years has been from HK or the US, I've gotten away with one tiny box out of dozens and dozens of packages.

Think I know what it is to be honest. $140 is around £100. How much would I have to pay in charges to get to my door ( roughly) £100 includes postage btw. Thanks again for the quick replies

• Supporters

Well, if they write the cost of shipping on the paperwork, you'll have VAT at 20% (so, £20) and then a 'handling fee' (*ahem* bs) of about £13 from parcel force. The threshold for import duty is something like £160 (very roughly, don't have a customs label to hand for a change) so you won't be straying in to that territory.

bit the bullet and ordered it from airsoft global $120 for the rail and $43 for 3-7 days shipping as for parcel force cant i tell them to jog on and take my parcel as ive paid my shipping already? thanks again for all the advice. You lot are much more helpful than zeroin lol so i think ill stay here.

• Supporters

No you can't I'm afraid, it's perfectly legal for them to charge you that handling fee.

Technically they cannot hold your package while they await payment, but you'll have to spend ages arguing with them and quoting legislation and then still be legally bound to pay them upon delivery anyway.

Archived