WE Luger

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm currently in love with this pistol. I've only fired it afew times at a field, and the kick is great, it's got a lovely weight, but I have no idea on how reliable it is ect.

Would you guys recommend it for the price? I don't go airsofting that much at all (once a month) so the pistol will probably last me a while.

post-4878-1341628443_thumb.jpg

The guns shoot great while they work, but the magazines are notoriously crap. Something about something snapping making them leaky and impossible to repair I think. Save up a little more, and buy a Marui pistol. Any one. It will last better, shoot better, and leak less than anything WE currently has to offer.

• Supporters
The guns shoot great while they work, but the magazines are notoriously crap. Something about something snapping making them leaky and impossible to repair I think. Save up a little more, and buy a Marui pistol. Any one. It will last better, shoot better, and leak less than anything WE currently has to offer.

Gutted to hear about the magazines. But, WE is generally crap anyway.

WE are getting better with their gas stuff. but i'd stay clear unless your picking it up second hand never fired, wich is rather rare.

pretty show piece but the internals WILL strip themselves, make itself fully automatic and blast out your entire magazine with one trigger pull :blink:

• Supporters
WE are getting better with their gas stuff. but i'd stay clear unless your picking it up second hand never fired, wich is rather rare.

pretty show piece but the internals WILL strip themselves, make itself fully automatic and blast out your entire magazine with one trigger pull :blink:

That sounds really bad lol. I'm getting it swapped with a leather holster, apparently it was only dry fired afew times, so, hopefully it will last me at least a year.

That sounds really bad lol. I'm getting it swapped with a leather holster, apparently it was only dry fired afew times, so, hopefully it will last me at least a year.

maybe with minimal use, about six undred rounds is minimum life, some more some about that. very pretty just a shame they wear out so quickly

• Supporters
maybe with minimal use, about six undred rounds is minimum life, some more some about that. very pretty just a shame they wear out so quickly

Will silicone oil make the gun last a bit longer? I'll probably spend a good few hours cleaning it out.

• Supporters
probably but like i said anything over a thousand rounds is a miracle for the luger

The guy I'm getting the Luger off is a time waster, so I'm not getting it thank god lol.

Archived