advice please

kungfumonkey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys just wanted some opinions I'm a newb to airaoft but have played a lot of paintball over the years so know I'm gunna stay interested with that said do I go out and buy a cheaper two tone aeg or fork out for a higher end rif and have it sprayed two tone like wolf armouries offer also what m4 aegs would u guys recommend

Hi and welcome to the world of airsoft.

I would recommend you get a ics m4 141 cheap but very effective out on the site most go for around £180-£200 .

best of luck mate

If you've come from paintball you will find this much cheaper..

As for the ICS no!!!the gearboxes are toooo noisey.

There are plenty of others on the market,I currently use a KWA unfortunately spares are not easy to find..

If you've come from paintball you will find this much cheaper..

As for the ICS no!!!the gearboxes are toooo noisey.

There are plenty of others on the market,I currently use a KWA unfortunately spares are not easy to find..

never found it too much of a problem all gearboxes make quite a racket when you think about it.

as for the spraying it mate, i'd find a site and get your membershipthen ukara sorted out so you dont have to get a wonderfull bright orange rifle and stand out a mile

how much are you wanting to spend on your first one?

never found it too much of a problem all gearboxes make quite a racket when you think about it.

as for the spraying it mate, i'd find a site and get your membershipthen ukara sorted out so you dont have to get a wonderfull bright orange rifle and stand out a mile

how much are you wanting to spend on your first one?

I'm happy to spend upto say 300 as would leave me a fair amount to sort my load out extra mid caps bats etc I got about 600 to play with in total and cheers for the advice so far guys

Don't buy a £300 gun and two tone it, I will hunt you down and wrap you up in bright orange tape and send you out into a game (With eye protection of course :P)

Get UKARA and get a G&G Raider (Top tech is higher end budget, Combat machines are the lower budget.) Both are awesome though.

But it would only be pink for a while as if I was to.2 tone then gotta make it fun just for a few month I think I'm gunna start buying parts over the few months while I get my defence sorted or can I not do that either?

Archived