Lower the FPS

Monty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've been in a discussion with a friend about Tokyo Marui, and how they're so reliable.

We've been talking about the springs and the hop up units that they use, maybe if I just put in a good hop up unit and a lower FPS spring, it would probably increase the ROF and the life of my CM16.

I feel like I should just get a lower FPS spring because the hop up is pretty decent in my m4.

Do you guys think it's a good idea?

• Supporters

not really worth it.

Part of teh TM magic is broken when opening/fiddling with the rifle. this magic is very hard to achieve on anything else.

best bet would be putting a consistent M100 spring in the M4 (madbul, systema springs etc) and getting a new hop unit, rubber and barrel.

• Supporters
not really worth it.

Part of teh TM magic is broken when opening/fiddling with the rifle. this magic is very hard to achieve on anything else.

best bet would be putting a consistent M100 spring in the M4 (madbul, systema springs etc) and getting a new hop unit, rubber and barrel.

Alright, thanks (:

Archived