Airsoft tutorial

FredDixon1989
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What sort of tutorials/info do you need mate? I can make a few videos over the weekend if you need :)

What sort of tutorials/info do you need mate? I can make a few videos over the weekend if you need :)

Oh cheers mate, well we play in a foresty area with no buildings, so stuff like, tree protection or anything related that my help. :-D

Thanks, :-D

all i would say is in a forest try and make sure where ever you are that your protected on either side of you (either by other team members protecting the flank or by a unpassable area if you are the one on the sides) and make yourself a smaller target get low and stay low dont be afraid to get muddy/wet etc.

Oh I think basically if you apply these tactics to trees instead of fences in my mates garden lol.

• Supporters

I came across a few vids the other day thatll help you out ill just have to see if i can find them on YT again.

Archived