Tell Us a Gag. Please!

My boss said "you should of been here at eight" 

"Why what happened?" Said I 

"You will have to work on for an extra hour" 

" No I wouldn't like to be late twice in one day" I said.

Anyone need a builder?

 
Passed an AA man in a lay-by today, slumped over the wheel and sobbing his heart out.

I thought, he's heading for a breakdown☹️

 
I went to an AA meeting once.  I was disgusted to discover that all of them were alcoholics.  

I cancelled my membership and joined the RAC instead!

 
RAC are worse.

Raging Alcoholic Club.they actually drive you to drink lol

 
Went for a curry the other day, when ordering the waiter suggested I try a Chicken Tarka. I asked what it was like and he said it was similar to a Chicken Tikka, but just a little otter.

(fully accept that some of our younger members may need to use google to 'get' this one) ?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Went for a curry the other day, when ordering the waiter suggested I try a Chicken Tarka. I asked what it was like and he said it was similar to a Chicken Tikka, but just a little otter.

(fully accept that some of our younger members may need to use google to 'get' this one) ?


Another older member here. :)

 
I called the RSPCA and told them there was a weasel hanging off my ceiling fan, but the person on the other end of the phone didn't believe me so I told them
'You'll just have to take my whirred ferret. ?

Yes I know...I'll get my coat.

 
Two mice are walking down the pavement.

A beautiful woman passes them. The first mouse says “Wow! Did you see the ass on her?!” The other mouse responds “It was nice, but I’m a titmouse myself.”

 
Last night my wife started saying that in 1892, she had written the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

Yes she was Tolkien in her sleep again.

 
I used to date an algebra teacher.  I never could quite work her out, though.  I guess that’s y she’s my x

 
Back
Top