PureSilver
Members
- Nov 25, 2015
- 152
- 67
Another player suggested patches instead of playing cards, on the basis that most people have velcro space somewhere on their kit and the patch can just be stuck on and ripped off rapidly.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Another player suggested patches instead of playing cards, on the basis that most people have velcro space somewhere on their kit and the patch can just be stuck on and ripped off rapidly.
Cool. That would be great.That door will have cover from the hotel and directly in front, the guys are looking at the options.
I'll have a look, probably more durable than playing cards.
And I'm back to never going.Unfortunately, Trigger is no longer associated with Erebor or the Black Ops site.
There's a lot of hate on here for what is a great site. I think it would be speak for itself regardless of who was running the day (although as I said above I really can't fault the way it was run in any material way).
It's not hate on the site, it's a dislike for Seth. Site might be good but it's far away, it's only 20~ players. I might as well go HockleyThere's a lot of hate on here for what is a great site. I think it would be speak for itself regardless of who was running the day (although as I said above I really can't fault the way it was run in any material way).
Don't knock it til you've tried it! You're only potentially missing out on fun!
Fair enough, if you like big teams it's not for you, and distance is always a bugger! I quite like it small (feel I can have more of an impact), so suits me. Each to their own!
Not overly big, as sometimes it feels like you can't get anywhere, but 10 to a team is ridiculously small. As you said each to their own.Fair enough, if you like big teams it's not for you, and distance is always a bugger! I quite like it small (feel I can have more of an impact), so suits me. Each to their own!
Interesting, sounds like Pilgrims would be wrapping up the site entirely? You'd think getting that sweet sweet MOD/Met money from proper CTSFO training could support a warehouse like that. I have no clue how much rent/etc would be to run something like that though. Good try in any case!
So this has pretty much already closed after being open a month?
So this has pretty much already closed after being open a month?
Interesting, sounds like Pilgrims would be wrapping up the site entirely?
Sounds that way - I wonder if 2+ airsoft games a week would make a difference. I would have thought it wouldn't be too difficult to find 10-20 players on a weeknight for a site that close to the Underground. I'd be interested to hear what @Seth_Erebor thinks the airsoft games would have to bring in to keep the site open - how much more would players be paying? It sounds to me like a much bigger issue than that, but who knows?
It seems crazy to shut down a facility like that when it's only just been built and clearly serious money has been spent on it. Maybe they'll be able to put the buildings into a new warehouse... Anyone got a warehouse going spare?