Camelot Airsoft (Dorking, Surrey)

Impulse

Members
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
1,588
Reaction score
2,173
So, I got alerted to a new site that might actually be an old site and I'm going to give it a go for their next skirmish date on the 11th October:

I believe this might be the old Elite Action Games Dorking site in Surrey, but I can't confirm that as I never made it to EAG Dorking back in the day, but some of the guys at Worthing Airsoft (which used to be EAG Worthing) have said it is. It's probably totally different now, as I believe the previous owner went scorched earth and now the current owners are rebuilding. They only had their first skirmish day last month, and their next date is the 11th October, so I thought I'd give it a go. They also haven't yet decided on the cadence of their skirmish days, but from the looks of it it'll be every other weekend, and they might alternate Saturdays and Sundays, but we'll see. Still very early days!

It's close to the M25 so it's easy to access (or difficult to access depending on how the M25 is feeling...), and for me living in Brighton it gives me a 3rd site within an hour's car journey. I'm really hoping it'll be good, but figured I'd post it up here as well so that more people can be aware of another woodland site down south as we do struggle for sites down here. I only heard about it on the grapevine from people who know some of the guys who run it, so I could see them going under the radar a little, hence me putting the word out.
 
Very interesting! Let us know how you get on, I would be very tempted to give them a try at some point too. Always nice to have some options locally, and with a bit of luck, this might keep the numbers down a bit at my closest site - Driver Wood - which would be nice....
 
Address does indeed look the same as where EAG used to be , head through & over the back of the campsite etc .
 
Back
Top