Armourer

Rifle and Pistol Bundle

82 posts in this topic

Haha

Turns out i can't come and literally 20 minutes ago, my rifle and face mask arrived.

xD

The rifle is much bigger and heavier then i expected it to be.

All the stuff isn't where i'm used to because i'm used to L98A1/A2 GP Rifles in real life.

The instructions are 70% for the raider and 30% for the carbine (which i've got) which doesn't help :P

I think i've broken the magazine :/

Plus, one question, is there a cocking handle? Because i only see one thing like it and it's a T shaped metal part just under the sighs in the middle, on top of the rifle. Which in the instructions is labeled as 'Charging Handle'. xD

Sorry

the t shaped thing should pull back and on a real rifle that would be the charging/cocking handle for you it will most likly make the dust cover pop open and reveal the hop up

The T shaped thing does pull back, but it's very loose when it does and wobbles around a lot. But it's basically a cocking handle?

And when i pull it back, nothing comes up?

The T shaped thing does pull back, but it's very loose when it does and wobbles around a lot. But it's basically a cocking handle?

And when i pull it back, nothing comes up?

that is the cocking handle yes, the handle might just be a little extra then rarther than being used to hide the hop up. where is yours by the way?

I'm assuming you mean the hop up, but i didn't know but now i've found it.

I had to use my nails to get under a flap which came up easily and showed the hop up on the right hand side. Don't know if this is the right way to do it but i haven't encounter any resistance yet.

Also, how much do you have to wind the magazine up? Feels like i've been doing it for 30 minutes now >:l

the cocking handle should open the cover for the hop up

close the hop up cover and pull back the cocking handle again to see if it works

the mag shouldnt take long at all to wind up you can only wind in about 30ish rounds each time then you wind it

Nope, charging handle does nothing. Doesn't look like the hop up cover is really attached to anything. Just like a spring

The charging handle on the CM16 range doesn't do anything. You have to use your fingernails to adjust the hop.

Ah okay. Thanks :P

Also, theres a button. On the right of the rifle big circle sticking out towards the stock. I press it but nothing happens? O.o

The charging handle on the CM16 range doesn't do anything. You have to use your fingernails to adjust the hop.

seems odd all the m4s ive seen, mine included open via the charging handle. seems strange they they didnt do it aswell.

Ah okay. Thanks :P

Also, theres a button. On the right of the rifle big circle sticking out towards the stock. I press it but nothing happens? O.o

that shouldnt do anything at all either so alls good

Thanks guys. Few little buttons and shiz that i don't know what they're for. xD But i really need my battery/charger to test out them all and that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Mum and Dad said no about this weekend but i'll keep working them with some axle grease and just maybe ;)

One more thing though, i have like 1800 Bulldog BB's from when i use to have my pistol. Does anyone know if they're suitable quality?

Thanks guys. Few little buttons and shiz that i don't know what they're for. xD But i really need my battery/charger to test out them all and that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Mum and Dad said no about this weekend but i'll keep working them with some axle grease and just maybe ;)

One more thing though, i have like 1800 Bulldog BB's from when i use to have my pistol. Does anyone know if they're suitable quality?

bulldog arent the best but they should be fine to use but id buy better ones in future just give them a quick check over as long as they are smooth and polished they shouldnt do any damage

I got 1000 G&G Branded BB's with the gun and 1800 Bulldog ones. xD

Really excited lol, Mum and Dad say they'll take me to MAW this weekend if they can be bothered xD

Edit:

Also, How do i know if my magazine has hit the limit? Will they come to the top of the magazine?

11qplip.jpg

2ikfec5.jpg

2mfj5gy.jpg

Couple of pictures.

Was getting to know it so fiddling with the buttons and taking off the rear sights. Basically, trying to do everything i could on the instruction manual.

looks nice, planning on any optics for the top rail or keeping the iron sights for now?

thats very nice, the greens not too bright which is nice, do tyou have another rear iron sight as well as the carry handle

Rear Sights for now. w/ carrying handle.

Additional gear wise, i'm going to get another high cap magazine first. Then optics and then maybe a torch.

Also, the face mask is a bit uncomfortable with my glasses on.

While i'm a better shot without my glasses on a range, i think i'll need them xD

you can get mesh goggles that go over glasses easily

I need a full face as i'm under 18 and most sites require it. Also, i'm bit of a wimpo and think BB's gonna hurt if they hit my face. :P

Do you know the FPS limit for MAW?

350 for AEGs, 500 for snipers.

I need to get my rifle chrono'd because the american sites are telling me it's 370fps and a few english sites telling me is around 350. :/

Where did you get it from, and what did they say it is?

you can get large goggles with will face, just have to lok around a bit, and trust me they don't hurt as much as you'd think they would, yook one to the face not long a go