Airsoft Spring Sniper Questions

ProtosUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello people,

I'm new here and wasn't too sure to post this so thought I would post it here. I am wondering what parts a spring sniper's internals consist of. I am wanting to 3D print a custom sniper rifle and build it from scratch (order parts needed for internals as needed). Not necessarily intending to use this for skirmishes, just as a project. I was just wondering if anyone could walk me through what parts I need? Does anyone have a guide/breakdown of a spring sniper? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

ProtosUK

best thing would be to buy a cheap bolt action complete then you will have all the parts you need as cost far more to buy parts separately even if you did bin the body you still got all the working parts

maybe look at the vsr / l96 models as they both brake down to two main parts the body and then barrel receiver and trigger   

https://www.bbguns4less.co.uk/products/double-eagle-m59-l96-replica-sniper-rifle-in-orange.html

something like this

be far easier to build a new body and just drop the receiver and bolt and barrel in one

• Supporters

Your question is almost like "I like cars and I saw my friend driving one. Now I want to design one."

Sniper rifles are not that complicated, that's true. But with these everything matters. You need to fully understand every little part's working, how changing one thing affects the whole system, because it does.

If you are into 3d printing, then as alex90 said, buy an existing system - VSR-10 based or APS L96 based and make a stock for it.

Archived