Airsoft Forums UK

[Game] The Ban The Person Above You Game

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd ban Nickona for not respecting my disrespect.

And omg not the core... I find training it just makes me feel sick (not sure if it's the exercise or the fact that sit ups make me fart) :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd ban you because we have a shooting team here and the people who take it say that the core muscles are more important then the arms ect. as they help you to stabalise

I'd ban you because I'm in a shooting team but it's completely different because you're prone and the sling means all the weight's on your back (but you can only shoot things at knee height, which isn't too helpful for airsoft :D

And more importantly I'd ban you for distracting me from my revision, this stuff isn't going to learn itself...

I'd ban you for distracting me from MY revision!

I'd ban finius for poking dead bodies with a stick

banned coz we all know that the only poking that the majority of people on this website do is on facebook..............plus you stole my ban last time

and good sniper is more about holding the rifle stead, learnt ot read wind patterns several differnt way to hold the gun aswell. go to an NRA open day get a feeel for how to shoot. normally get a load of l115 that you can try out lots of fun, 300m and 1km range if at bisley. besides sniper is more about endurance then strength so work ion that

I'd ban sheriff because [insert ban here]

also speed would be a good one for a sniper incase you are compramised :)

I'd ban you because I'll find you and I WILL kill you!!! (in airsoft of course) :D

airsofter is banned, no reason he just is.

besides speed = good endurance. nothing is faster then consistency

I'll ban yo b*tch ass any day of the week

Banned for distracting me from my chemistry revision

i ban every mutha f*cker for getting my reply and causing me to ban the wrong person

Archived