Websites to buy guns

Reedy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, im sure you all have the same problem as me being that the americans all get cheaper and easier guns because its not against the law to have a black airsoft gun, i am trying to look for a cheap website to buy my starter pack (like a electric automatic with about 230+ fps and a spring pistol, maby some ammo and eyewear) i have found a website where i can get all this for about 60 pounds, but i look on american websites and i could get it for 40 dollars, but i can't order from usa (postal problems and time) so please if anyone knows a cheap british website post below;)!

• Supporters

It is not just airsoft guns that are cheaper in the USA. Look at the price of most things - cameras, computers, clothes etc and the price will be lower than the UK ones.

Don't forget though that you have to pay freight costs and could also end up paying VAT and some import charges which could errode the price difference.

If are looking for very cheap guns then any site with BB in their site name will have them but at the prices you mentioned they will just be toys and no good for airsoft skirmishing. Most of them will be bright orange or clear plastic rather than black and just not worth wasting money on.

can i add that u can get a half respectable aeg off taiwangun. for 100 notes delivered. but to be honest . to start off get somrthing off the secondhand sales usually works .

Archived