Leshy Suit

Relentless
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As above, looking for a Russian sniper leshy suit, I can't seem to find any on ebay or any traders with stock, can anyone help?

Ta

You're always best making a ghillie suit. Look at your environment and get some Hessian bags, tear then into strips and dye them, tie them onto some netting on some camo clothing. Sorted!

• Supporters

I wouldn't bother dying anything - TBH the few times I've tried, I've been considerably underwhelmed by the results...

You could just shred some old clothes, or get some from charity shops to shred, and tie the strips to netting.

I've got a big piece of net that seems to have been made for securing cargo or something like that (it's got a wide edge strip with inch wide brass eyelets but it's only about 1/2 inch squares so perfect for the job). I have a vague plan to use it with shredded clothes and garden twine - you can get that in tan and green. I think I'm going to try to get some plastic/cloth foliage too...

• Supporters

Jack Pyke make a few Leshy suits, here's a link to one:

http://www.jackpykeshop.co.uk/jack-pyke-llcs-range.html

I remember the Gadget show doing a thing about it a while ago, it seemed like they work pretty well, they were using the darker coloured one around Autumn.

Archived